Thursday, July 3, 2008

Queen of three letter words

The kids and I have been playing Boogle like it is going out of style. It is amazing to me that even Marni and Ian can play. And since when did Jenaya get smarter than me??


There is something about sitting around the kitchen table with all of us searching for words, that has filled me with a sense of peace and greatfulness.


Peace, because I can see all four of my kids and know that they are healthy and happy. I can see how they have grown and the changes that they have made.


Greatfulness, because all seven of us are under one roof. I get to be mom, even if it is only for 30 days. This past year has had its moments when I questioned if we were going to be OK. God has shown me that he keeps His promises no matter what. He never forgets and always remembers.
And so I am off to be the Queen of three letter words!

No comments: